close

面試英文對話

Edward: Good morning.
愛德華:早安。

Roy: Hello. Take your seat ,please.
羅伊:早安,請坐。

Edward: Thank you.
愛德華:謝謝。

Roy: I am Roy Mustang. Nice to meet you.
羅伊:你是愛德華吧 我是羅伊 馬斯坦古。

Edward:Nice to meet you, too. Mr. Mustang.
愛德華:是的。很高興見到你,馬斯坦古 先生。

Roy:You can call me Roy.
羅伊:你可以直接叫我羅伊。

Edward:ok, Roy.
愛德華:好的,羅伊。

Roy:so…where do you live now?
羅伊:請問你現在是住在哪裡?

Edward:I live in the Center City.
愛德華:我現在居住在中部。

Roy:oh, it's far away form here, isn't it? And what was your last job before you came here?
羅伊:挺遠的,請問你前一個工作是?

Edward:I made Casshern.
愛德華:我之前在人造人實驗室工作。

Roy:Why did you give up it?
羅伊:為什麼您放棄了前個工作?

Edward:Well, my colleague always harassed me.
愛德華:因為同事對我性騷擾。

Roy:Oh! That's terrible.
羅伊:噢,那真是太糟糕了!

Roy:This work needs someone who can use alchemy professionally. Can you control elements?
羅伊:這個工作必須熟練的鍊金術。您能操控元素嗎?

Edward:I don't think that's of any difficulty for me.
愛德華:我認為我可以。而且我不需要使用五芒星陣。

Roy:Do you have any other sills skill, then?
羅伊:你還有什麼特別的能力嗎?

Edward:I can fight. And quite good at
愛德華:我打架還挺利害的。
.
Roy:How about your family?
羅伊:你有什麼親人嗎?

Edward:I have one brother to take care of.
愛德華:我有一個弟弟,我必須照顧他的生活。

Roy:that's nice.
羅伊:真是偉大。

Roy:Well, How much do you know about here ?
羅伊:那你知道關於這個部門嗎?

Edward:A special technical assembly of the national alchemist serving for the President. We have to kill anyone when it's necessary.
愛德華:國家鍊金術師,由總統直接下達命的特種部隊,必要時必須上戰場殺人。

Roy:So you know it thoroughly. Is there anything else you want to know?
羅伊:知道的很清楚嘛~~~那有任何你想先知道的事嗎?

Edward:Well …Yes! Can You tell me about the salary in the beginning? Is there any welfare?
愛德華:有的,起薪是多少,並且有什麼樣的附加福利?

Roy:No limit to your pay. You can apply for research outlay from the country. But you need to hand in the report on time. And you have access to any information in the First National Library.
羅伊:我們並沒有起薪,可以沒限制的向國家申請經費,不過必須定期交出研究報告。福利的話,你可以使用第一圖書館裡面的資料。

Edward:How about the content of the job?
愛德華:那工作內容是?

Roy:You can study alchemy as you wish, or work in the assembly, being a captain.
羅伊:自由研究鍊金術,或是你可以決定到軍部工作,等級是少校。

Edward:How about the workday?
愛德華:關於軍部的工作的時間是?

Roy:Five days a week. From eight to eighteen. If there are too many documents than usual to deal with, you have to work overtime. Then, do you want this job?
羅伊:每星期工作五天,從早上八點到下午六點,如果文件過多就必須加班。那麼,您對這個職業有興趣嗎?

Edward:Yes, i do, though actually I have no interest in working here .
愛德華:是的,我有,可是我並不想在軍部工作。

Roy:We will consider about your answer carefully and tell you our decision.
羅伊:我們將對於你的答案仔細的考慮以及盡快告訴你我們的決定。

Edward:Ok. I wish I can receive your reply soon.
愛德華:好的,希望可以很快接到您的通知。

Roy:As soon as possible. Thanks for your coming today.
羅伊:我會盡快的,謝謝你今天的到來。

Edward:It's my honor Goodbye, Mr.Mustang.
愛德華:這是我的榮幸。謝謝,Mustang先生。再見。

Roy:Goodbye.
羅伊:再見。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 ppix 的頭像
    ppix

    XXX

    ppix 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()